Gerber Mark I Limited Edition - 35th Anniversary Dagger -
The Mark I, first introduced in 1976, was inspired by the design of the larger Mark II combat knife used by American troops during the Vietnam War. The Mark II design was based on a sketch by Army Captain C.A. "Bud" Holzman and improved on the design of various World War II daggers.
The 35th Anniversary edition of the Mark I features a CPM S30V stainless steel blade, 3D machined black G-10 handle scales and a black leather sheath. The knife sheath and walnut stand are all made in the USA.
- Blade Detail: CPM S30V Blade Steel
- Full Tang with Glass Breaker and Lanyard Hole
- Blade Length (inches): 5
- Carry System: Black Leather Sheath
- Handle Material: 3D machined Black G-10
- Special Features: Limited Edition of 1,500 pieces
- Walnut Wood Display Stand that is harvested and machined in the US