Gerber Mark II Dagger
A remake of the Classic -
Black Aluminum Handle Black Blade ComboEdge.
The Mark II is one of the best selling knives of all time. First introduced in 1966 this knife is serialized for collector's. This remake of the 40 year-old jewel features a black oxide coated 420 HC double serrated blade and die cast aluminum handle. It also comes with a ballistic Nylon Sheath.
- Blade Detail: ComboEdge Double Serration
- Blade Length (inches): 6.875
- Blade Material: 420HC Black
- Carry System: Nylon Sheath
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Lock Style: N/A
- Overall Length (inches): 12.75
- Special Features: Serialized