Remington - Limited Edition 2013 Bullet lockback knife in the Forester pattern -
For years knife collectors the world over have recognized the quality value and tradition of Remington Bullet Knives. When it comes to legends perhaps nothing in the outdoors world matches a Remington Bullet knife. The original bullet knives were things of beauty complemented with fine artwork and built with the attention to quality that distinguished Remington as a pre-eminent cutlery maker. Designed to honor forest personel and others who protect our forests, the Remington 19145 2013 Bullet Folding Knife, The Forester, R1303, features a saw cut, amber-treated bone handles and a 3 1/2" stainless steel blade.
- Made in the USA
- Limited Production of 5,000 Knives
- 440A stainless steel blade
- Back of tang: Pattern number stamps
- Front of tang: Remington UMC made in the USA logos
- Jigged Auburn bone handle with bullet shield
- Closed length: 4 1/2"
- 3 1/2" Clip blade with nail pull