Remington - Outdoor Exploration West knife -
Remington Arms Company's collectible series of knives celebrating the exploration of the American wilderness with the use of a compass.
This is the fourth in a series of four knives incorporating the famous Remington Compass onto the handle and blade. The direction of the compass arrow corresponds with the knifes name thus on this model the needle points to The West.
- Made in the USA
- 440 stainless steel blades
- Genuine jigged bone handle
- Final limited edition in a set of four
- 3 3/8" spey blade with 2008 year tang stamp
- 3 1/2" clip blade with compass etch on blade and corresponding direction to West; vintage Remington logo